Quelle: DESIGN RESEARCH NEWS Volume 12 Number 11 Nov 2007 ISSN 1473-3862
DRS Digital Newsletter
11-15 August 2008: The Evolution Starts Now: SIGGRAPH 2008 Invites You to Participate
General Submission Deadline: 30 January 2008
You are invited to contribute to or volunteer for SIGGRAPH 2008, the 35th International Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.
New for SIGGRAPH 2008
SIGGRAPH 2008 is evolving along with the computer graphics and interactive techniques community. It is dissolving the borders between some traditional SIGGRAPH programs (Art Gallery, Courses, Educators, Emerging Technologies, Panels, Posters, The Studio, Sketches) to create a more fluid, interdisciplinary conference. And it is offering presenters more flexible options for sharing their work. SIGGRAPH is also upgrading the value of the Computer Animation Festival.
All deadlines are at 22:00 UTC/GMT:
- XSV: Ex-Student Volunteers Applications – Sunday, 11 November 2007
- Technical Papers – Wednesday, 23 January 2008
- General Submission – Wednesday, 30 January 2008
- Student Volunteers Applications – Sunday, 24 February 2008
- General Submission, Materials Upload – Wednesday, 27 February
- Late-Breaking Work – Wednesday, 7 May 2008
General Submission Process Unified
The SIGGRAPH 2008 submission process has been designed to save you time. It has a single general submission form that allows submitters to describe their work once and propose that it be evaluated for presentation in several different formats.